General
815 results found
-
3PL warehouse solutions that made my supply chain finally work
I used to think that managing inventory and shipping was just part of running a business, and I had to accept the chaos. Orders were always a little late, stock counts were never quite right, and I was constantly putting out fires. It was exhausting and it was holding my business back. I knew I needed a better system, but I did not know where to start.
Then I found 3PL warehouse solutions at https://pnwwarehousing.com/ and everything changed. They are a full service 3PL provider based in Washington State with over 350,000 square feet of warehousing space. What really impressed…
1 vote -
Focusing on Artwork in a Video Portfolio
I'm putting together a portfolio of my paintings and recorded several videos of my artwork. Unfortunately, parts of the room appear around the edges and distract from the paintings themselves. I don't know anything about video editing. Is there an easy way to crop videos online and keep the focus on the artwork?
1 vote -
New Dashboard missing
there is no new dashboard ---how to get it?
4 votes -
Probability this will happen
Good morning,
Under Plain English, I rarely see an 80% probability this will happen even for scores of 100. Is this common? Or, more probable in a Bullish market environment?1 vote -
First-Time Freelance Crypto Payment
I'm a freelance illustrator, and I recently landed a major project with a client based overseas. They asked if they could pay me in digital currency because it's much faster and cheaper than standard international bank transfers for them. Honestly, I've never touched crypto in my life, and the whole concept honestly intimidates me. I don't even have a digital address to receive funds, let alone know how to manage them safely. Can anyone recommend a straightforward, beginner-friendly mobile app where I can easily set up a wallet, receive this payment securely, and maybe eventually cash out? I really need…
1 vote -
EU Legal Standards & Safety
I've been hearing a lot about new European regulations for digital assets lately, but I honestly have no idea what MiCA actually changes for regular buyers. It feels so complex to figure out which platforms are actually compliant and safe to use within the EU. Is there a simple, reliable breakdown that explains all this clearly without legal jargon?
1 vote -
sort or filter watchlist by IV rank.
I would like to be able to filter or sort my watchlist by IV Rank. Thank you.
2 votes -
OP orders tracking
What happened to tracking the DailyPlay and GrowthLab portfolios with the actual OP suggested trades?
1 vote -
Expand research panel
could you please allow us to expand the research page to full width, so we can read without running down to the bottom and then moving the slider. Thank you.
1 vote -
WHAT IS CCI
WHAT IS CCI
1 vote -
watchlist doesn't do as stated
your watchlists on the left side let me make a watch, but the search bar doesn't seem to let me add to the list.
1 vote -
make the research reports available via a link w/in the website (user account login)
these lengthy "playbook" research reports you all create (i.e The Stagflation Playbook), which are wonderful...
Shouldn't there be a link to them here in the website somewhere?5 votes -
Difficulty Accessing Zoom Calls
I may be the only one, but linking up with Optionplay zoom calls seems unduly complicated. Instead of the link taking one to the event, it just bounces one around, thereby frustrating the access. Optionplay is the only place I experience this annoying rigmarole!
1 vote -
Add an optimal credit spread recommendation in the top 3 panel on the top right of the home screen
I love the platform - pointed, detailed, informative and action oriented. I appreciate Tonys balanced perspective. Just renewed my annual subscription. Ask - it would be great if you also showed an "optimal" credit spread play in the user selected direction in the top 3 panel. Thanks
1 vote -
MODIFY screen is not there from Ideas->Credit Spreads [symbol]-> Modify
Someone screw up the display that "Credit Spreads" can not display recommendation in the the MODIFY screen to make adjustment before the trade. use MSTR as symbol. I will be shame for having to leave this platform due to its unstability.
1 vote -
Impact Of Design Changes On Residential Estimating Accuracy
Design changes are a major factor that can significantly affect the accuracy of residential construction estimates. When floor plans, materials, or layouts are modified after the initial estimate, previously calculated quantities and costs often become outdated, leading to budget overruns and delays.
Even minor adjustments, such as changing window sizes, finishes, or fixture locations, can have a ripple effect on labor, materials, and scheduling.
Frequent design revisions also increase the risk of miscommunication between architects, contractors, and subcontractors, which may result in duplicated work or overlooked tasks.
Additionally, tight timelines can pressure estimators to make quick adjustments, sometimes compromising precision.…1 vote -
POW
Setting POW limit
1 vote -
Performance data of DailyPlays (Income)
Hi.
I don't get that most of your DailyPlays for income (Short Put Vertical) are set into Earnings and the OptionsPlay Score is also low therefore getting flagged in the Strategy Checklist, for example today PAYX. Earnings are highly risky and speculative and it doesn't matter that the DTE has i.e. two weeks to go post-earnings since there is something like Earnings crush. It also doesn't matter that Stock and Market Trends are bullish because for Earnings, that all doesn't matter--it's a catalytical single event.
Where do you publish your DailyPlays' performance annually?Regards.
1 vote -
14 day trial
I signed up for the 14 day trial more than a week ago. As of today I have received nothing. What does the free trial consist of?
1 vote -
Logo next to trade score
Some trades score have the options plays logo. What does it mean?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?