General
815 results found
-
Labels for Chart-Studies / Marker for active Studies
The studies should get a little label on the chart for better identify. The ability to choose a different color is good, but not enough in my opinion. In the dialogue where the studies are can be selected, should be added a little marker, which allows seeing, which studies have already been activated for the current Chart.
8 votes -
Tool to Analyze Rolling
Tool to analyze rolling existing positions.
8 votes -
Show Historical and Implied Volatility
Show Historical and Implied Vol :)
8 votes -
Include sector in company details
It would be helpful to see a company's sector strength when viewing the company's details and chart. Currently, through the Watchlists functionality, you can view a sector and its strength, and then drill down to companies within that sector. It would be helpful if you could start at the company level, without having to drill down from the sector level. Thanks for your consideration.
8 votes -
futures
cover futures, more complex trading strategy.
8 votes -
I'm trying to cancel and the site won't let me.
I'm trying to cancel and the site won't let me.
8 votes -
Links to shared Spread Sheets
You have several spread sheets in google as well as excel. There are no links to those Spread Sheets from this webpage. Please provide some links to them, these are quite valuable information.
8 votes -
discount rate
i want to subscribe at the 50% discount rate today.
8 votes -
Questions
What is your timeline for broker integration with TD or Tradestation or Tasty? Also how do I enter some of my manual options trade to track them
8 votes -
Download Portfolio
- It would be very helpful to have a space to write a note in the portfolio.
- Being able to download the portfolio would allow us to track review our trades throughout the year.
8 votes -
Straddle Tutorial?
Good morning
I am very much appreciating the overall OptionsPlay product, the forums and the tool. Well done.
In line with other tutorials that have been presented, would it also make sense to conduct one on straddles? If already done I may have missed it. I'm curious what the experts views are on how and when to put straddle trades on, what expirations to use, what delta's to use, how and when to exit, etc.
Thanks8 votes -
Show the current Portfolio P&L
Did you ever consider showing the Unrealized P&L for the portfolio(s)? That's a feature I'd like to see.
8 votes -
How well are Daily Plays performing
Where can a paying subscriber find out how well Options Play is doing? I am following the Daily Trades and I keep seeing nothing but red. I understand many little losers and a few big winners but do not see the big winners. Where are the stats how the Daily Play is doing YTD. Are you tracking the Credit Spread Recommendations how well they do or are you just mathematically offering up good probabilistic opportunities but not tracking how they worked out/or would have worked out
8 votes -
Search & Chart improvements
1) It would be great if there is a search screen where I can filter by price, volume, price near or above 52w high, 52w low, optionplay score etc. Just my suggestion. But I do like the trade ideas screen on left where I can select bullish, bearish, sector etc..
2) It would be great if chart can pop out and had more technical analysis tools added.
7 votes -
More Option Strategies
More complex spreads (e.g. calendars, diagonals, condors). Currently the app only provides Long Stock, Long Call/Put or a Bull/Bear Call/Put spreads.
7 votes -
Implied Volatility
It would be nice if you could show implied volatility or a custom Optionplay indicator to show if an option price is expensive or cheap.
7 votes -
Export Stock list to excel
Recommend make the stock list exportable into excel so that a watchlist may be created and imported into my trading software.
I would like to flip through the charts quickly on my platform.
7 votes -
symbol lookup
I would like to have a place to look up a symbol. I know the name of the company, but not the stock symbol off by heart.
7 votes -
poor man's covered call
poor man's covered call option
7 votes -
Unable to join meeting
I went to sign on to your fri morn session at 915. I got a msg saying meeting has reached max of 500 people. That is unacceptable for a paying customer. What are you going to do about this?
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?